Custom Search

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OFFSHORE TOMORROW!

Assalamualaikum Mates!

Last week has been a good week for trading. Was in 5 trades with all positive trades. Alhamdulillah. Main entry strategy was 3 warriors + trendlines (triangle) + activation of bubu. =DD All in all caught 50+ pips... 10pips per trade.

It seems like I'm still paranoid of taking more pips in a single trade. I've estimated most of the trades to go longer, but decided to set my TP to 10. I've been pipping pretty defensive rather than aggressive like before. Nevertheless, this has helped my psychology a lot! 10 pips per trade.. ALHAMDULILLAH~~ insyALLAH when I've acquired more advance knowledge or better understanding of what I've been taught recently, I'll be able to harvest more in the near future.

I'm having migraine. I'm off to bed mates. Early flight to a pontoon tomorrow. I see you all in two weeks! Take care and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment